SOLUTIONONE'S LIVE GREEN PLAN... it's our environment to protect
It should come as no surprise that environmental responsibility is an imperative business issue. Day after day in many offices, paper is squandered, toner is wasted and printers are inefficiently used. They're costly practices that, over time, take a measurable toll on the environment.
General Environmental Facts!
Paper is the leading source of waste in the office. In fact, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper a year - that's approximately 1.2 trees. - EPA study
A Fortune 500 company could save 800 tons of paper in a year by setting duplex printing as a default - at an annual of $7.7M. - Internal HP Case Study
Approximately 3 quarts of oil are consumed in the production of a single new toner cartridge.
SolutionOne has developed extensive recycling programs both internally and for our clients. Our efforts to reduce landfill waste will improve our
environmental footprint and have a significant impact on our planet.
Please assist us in our mission by recycling your empty toner containers.
Please use these manufacturer specific directions in your recycling efforts:
Manufacturer specific direction/details are below:
For your Konica Minolta bizhub product(s):
• Single consumable items can be recycled by printing a postage paid UPS label from www.cleanplanetus.com. Simply apply it to the new box containing
the used consumable item and ship via UPS. This step does require the serial number of your device to obtain the UPS shipping label.
For your Canon product(s):
• Empty toner bottles can be recycled, #5-6 plastic, in your local curbside recycling or business programs.
For your HP product(s):
• Give empty toner containers, preferably in original packaging, to a SolutionOne Service Technician upon a scheduled visit.
For your Muratec product(s):
• A pre-paid UPS postage label will be included in original toner packaging. Return empty toner bottle in original box, attach pre-paid UPS
shipping label, and drop off at any UPS mailing location for FREE recycling.
• Drop off empty toner container(s) to a SolutionOne location of your choice.
• Give all empty toner containers, preferably in original packaging, to a SolutionOne Service Technician upon a scheduled visit.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers: Q: What if my toner cartridge box does not have a pre-paid shipping label included for free recycling? A: Give spent toner bottle in box to any SolutionOne technician upon next office visit. SolutionOne will handle the recycling process for you.
Q: Does my toner bottle need to be completely empty/clean for recycling purposes? A: No, trace amounts of toner inside the bottle are AOK. No need to open the toner bottle to wash out the container.
In need of further help, please contact Julie at jah@SolutionOneNow.com